This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Home Renovation Frank Ching & Dale E. Miller How to transform your home into a more functional, comfortable, and pleasing environment is fully explained here and illustrated by Frank Ching's delightful graphics. Far more than a "project" book, this guide melds useful construction information with important planning and design ideas that should precede any decision to renovate or remodel your home. Practical steps are given for:
* documenting one's present home and evaluating current and future needs.
* improving existing space through use of light, color, window and door modifications, wall rearrangement, and furnishings
* converting attics, basements, garages and porches into livable rooms
* adding space to various rooms by altering foundations, floors, walls and roof
* remodeling or adding kitchens and bathrooms
Home Renovation is unique in its coverage of both the planning and construction of any home alteration. It is hand lettered throughout in Frank Ching's inimitable style.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Frank Ching is a registered architect and the auth## of Building Construction Illustrated. Dale E. Miller ## is Project Manager of The Phoenix Group of Seattle, ## Washington, a company involved in housing design a## development.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Van Nostrand Reinhold Company, 1983. Hardcover. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P110442215916
Book Description Van Nostrand Reinhold Company, 1983. Hardcover. Condition: New. Seller Inventory # DADAX0442215916
Book Description Van Nostrand Reinhold Company. Hardcover. Condition: New. 0442215916 New Condition. Seller Inventory # NEW7.0162488