This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Pocket Podiatry gives you all the essentials of examination and diagnosis in a convenient, user-friendly format. With the emphasis on practical, step-by-step guidance, this handy volume is specially designed to include helpful diagrams, full colour photographs, tables, tips and summary boxes to give you quick access to key information with the minimum of fuss.
With its clarity and portability, students will find the Pocket Podiatry series an invaluable companion to their studies, while practitioners will appreciate its clinical orientation and concision.
· Relevant – focuses on key information
· Convenient – handy sized volumes can easily be carried in coat pocket
· Practical – a minimum of theory and a maximum of clinical emphasis
· Accessible – user-friendly format with summaries and helpful tips
· Specialist – written by podiatrists for podiatrists
· Clear – full colour design and colour photographs throughout
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want