Presenting the highlights of an international forum for scientific and engineering experts and students addressing the progress and applications of Biohydrometallurgy as it enters the new millennium.
Featuring the following Biohydrometallurgy related topics:
· Bioleaching Advances in Fundamentals and Mechanisms
· Bioleaching and Microorganisms: Physiology, Biochemistry, Genetics and Molecular Biology
· Bioleaching Operations
· Bioleaching of Metals from Wastes and Sludges
· Biosorption and Bioaccumulation
· Bioremediation- Fundamentals and Applications
· Analytical Techniques Applied to Biohydrometallurgy
The significant progress in understanding the bioleaching processes and applying new ideas to commercial applications and the increasing role of biohydrometallurgical processes in reducing the environmental impact of industrial activities are revealed in this interesting collection of selected papers.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Elsevier Science, 2001. Hardcover. Book Condition: Used: Good. 1st. Bookseller Inventory # SONG0444506233
Book Description Elsevier Science, 2001. Hardcover. Book Condition: Good. 1st. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. May not contain Access Codes or Supplements. May be ex-library. Shipping & Handling by region. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Bookseller Inventory # 0444506233
Book Description Elsevier Publishing Company, 2001. Hardcover. Book Condition: Near Fine. Near Fine. book. Bookseller Inventory # F5S7-0-Z-0444506233-3