This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Make your love relationship the best it can be with the right balance of giving and taking.
With helpful self-tests and analyses, the authors of this practical, insightful guide explain why 90% of all relationships are unbalanced. In all too many cases, one partner constantly initiates conflict (the Taker) while the other sublimates his/her needs to that struggle (the Giver). Resentment and guilt fester on both sides and these relationships are very likely to fail. But yours doesn't have to when you discover:
* Why you fall for the same type of person again and again
* How you can change the course of your romantic life
* How to end Taker tricks and disturbing reverse psychology
* How to teach your partner about the missing side of your personality
* When to bail out, if you must . . . and so much more!
Determine your type and what you can do about it -- for a richer, better balanced, and more satisfying bond with your mate!
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Fawcett, 1988. Mass Market Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P110449133974
Book Description Fawcett, 1988. Mass Market Paperback. Condition: New. Fawcett Gold Medal book. First B. Seller Inventory # DADAX0449133974