This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
* a guide to the concept of belief change in cognitive therapy, a key area of mental health practitioner training which no book has yet tackled
* explores new insights into the nature of beliefs, and describes the scientific basis for the development of belief-based treatment strategies
* full of therapeutic approaches and real-world case studies that will be of practical use to clinicians in their everyday work
* new title in the Wiley Series in Clinical Psychology, the market-leading clinical brand with more than 70,000 books in print
* Adrian Wells is the series editor and a leading expert in the clinical field; his books with Wiley have together sold over 35,000 copies
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Adrian Wells is senior lecturer in clinical psychology at the school of psychiatry and behavioural sciences at the University of Manchester; he also works as a consultant clinical psychologist in Central Manchester NHS Trust.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want