* Written by a Microsoft employee and one of only a handful of Project MVPs, this book examines Microsoft Project 2007-the most significant release since 2000-which boasts a new user interface and a myriad of new features
* Uses real-world examples from product development/R&D, IT/IT governance, and Quality/Six Sigma
* Places special focus on the four primary objects of Microsoft Project: projects, resources, tasks, and assignments-then brings each factor together to show how to build full-blown project plans
* Covers the many new features in Project 2007, as well as project planning, dynamic scheduling, and resource management
* Discusses tracking and updating progress, reporting, optimizing project schedules, and managing multiple projects
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want