This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
* Error-free. The authors have taken great pains to check the accuracy of all calculations throughout the text.
* Readability. This text has established a reputation for clarity and the ease with which students can grasp the material with minimal input from the instructor.
* Supporting Illustrations further support and facilitate student comprehension.
* Basic concepts are explained with physical arguments. A physical/visual approach aids the student in gaining an intuitive understanding of the principles of fluid dynamics.
* Numerous worked-out examples in the text. Students can use the examples as a basis for solving problems.
* Design problems. Applying theoretical principles in practical designs helps develop the student's engineering creativity.
* Appropriate coverage of mathematics: The text's treatment of mathematics is consistent with the capability of the typical undergraduate student. For example, the concept of irrotationality and the Bernoulli equation in irrotational flow is presented with a minimum use of partial differential equations. This concept is made more visual and comprehensible to the student. More advanced mathematical formulations are available in the text for use at the instructor's discretion.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Known for its exceptionally readable approach, Crowe, Elger, and Roberson's Engineering Fluid Mechanics carefully guides readers from fundamental fluid mechanics concepts to real-world engineering applications. The Eight Edition of this student-friendly text fosters a strong conceptual understanding of fluid flow phenomena through lucid physical descriptions, photographs, clear illustrations, and fully worked example problems.
Need help solving fluid mechanics problems? JustAsk!
Fluid Mechanics Solutions by JustAsk! is an innovative web-based tutorial that walks you step-by-step through solutions to selected problems from Engineering Fluid Mechanics, Eight Edition, while highlighting the important concepts needed to solve each problem. With Fluid Mechanics Solutions by JustAsk!, you'll save valuable time in your studies and build strong problem-solving skills.
Fluid Mechanics Solutions by JustAsk! gives you:
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description John Wiley & Sons Ltd, 2006. Paperback. Condition: Good. Connecting readers with great books since 1972. Used books may not include companion materials, some shelf wear, may contain highlighting/notes, may not include cdrom or access codes. Customer service is our top priority!. Seller Inventory # S_217533784
Book Description John Wiley & Sons Ltd, 2006. Condition: Good. A+ Customer service! Satisfaction Guaranteed! Book is in Used-Good condition. Pages and cover are clean and intact. Used items may not include supplementary materials such as CDs or access codes. May show signs of minor shelf wear and contain limited notes and highlighting. Seller Inventory # 047010886X-2-4
Book Description John Wiley & Sons Ltd. Paperback. Condition: Fair. A readable copy. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact. Pages can include considerable notes-in pen or highlighter-but the notes cannot obscure the text. At ThriftBooks, our motto is: Read More, Spend Less. Seller Inventory # G047010886XI5N00