Get the hands-on experience you need to succeed
Effective sales management not only helps companies gain advantages over competitors; it also helps you gain key advantages in your personal career. With Dalrymple's Sales Management, 9th Edition, you'll learn how to get out there, manage a sales force, and help them sell. The authors show you how to develop a sales force, manage strategic account relationships, and motivate your sales force.
Now revised, this Ninth Edition presents the latest findings in sales force management research, along with examples and stories of current sales management practices.
Dalrymple's Sales Management, 9th Edition will help you:
* Think strategically about how to use the sales force to create customer value and competitive advantages.
* Enhance your data analysis skills with Excel, through a wealth of Excel-based problems.
* Apply what you've learned to real-world sales management dilemmas and a new continuing case.
* Develop the core competencies that every sales manager needs.
* Implement specific sales management tools for budgeting, sales forecasting, and designing sales territories.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
William L. Cron is Professor of Marketing in the M. J. Neeley School of Business at Texas Christian University. He received his MBA and DBA from Indiana University and his BSBA from Xavier University in Cincinnati, Ohio. Professor Cron has also taught at Southern Methodist University, the University of Wuhun, Universitat Bern Switzerland, and the University of Dijon France.Thomas E. DeCarlo is Associate Professor of Marketing and the ISU Business Analysis Lab Faculty Scholar in the Business School at Iowa State University. He received his Ph.D. from the University of Georgia and his BA from North Carolina State University.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want