An essential guide to yacht restoration and repair with sequential photographs for step-by-step guidance.
This book is a beautifully presented guide to how to completely overhaul a fibreglass cruising yacht. It is filled with colour photo-sequences, which detail how to replace the engine, hatches and rigging for example.
· How to restore a cruising yacht
· Colour photo-sequences for easy use
· Restoration is a key topic in the sailing world
· Covers every aspect of restoration in detail, e.g. deck repair, the galley, electrics, engine, the bow
· Highly illustrated with more than 1000 sequential photographs to show each stage
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
The Restoration Handbook is the essential guide to yacht restoration and repair.
This book is a beautifully presented guide to how to completely overhaul a cruising yacht. It is filled with over 1,000 colour photo-sequences, which detail how to replace the gelcoat, engine, hatches, electrics, plumbing, rigging and much more.
The Restoration Handbook appeals to those who want to completely overhaul a boat and to those who have one or two small jobs to do. Although the whole boat is covered, each section is broken down into manageable chunks. Readers can work their way through each job with the clear sequential photographs for step-by-step guidance.
· From assessing work to be done to finishing touches, it’s all covered
· Includes advice on alternative techniques and how to work safely
· Gives you the confidence to tackle any job on board
Osmosis ? Electrics ? Engine ? Deck ? Lockers ? Windows ? Rigging ? Sails ? Mast ? Winches ? Plumbing ? Carpentry ? Rudder ? Keel ? Shakedown
Learn the tricks of the trade to maintain, restore or repair your yacht.About the Author:
Enric Roselló is an experienced sailor and nautical journalist in Spain.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description *Wiley Nautical, 2007. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. Never used!. Bookseller Inventory # P110470512644