This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Design and MATLAB concepts have been integrated in text.
* Integrates applications as it relates signals to a remote sensingsystem, a controls system, radio astronomy, a biomedical system andseismology.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Intended for use in an undergraduate course in electrical engineering, this book provides a modern treatment of signals and systems. It will prepare students for senior-level courses in communication systems, control systems, and digital signal processing (as encountered in digital audio), radar, radio, astronomy, sonar, remote sensing, seismology, and biomedical engineering. Examples and drill problems and solutions are provided throughout the book.From the Back Cover:
Reaching the conceptual peaks of signals and systems can be achallenge. But well-known authors Simon Haykin and Barry Van Veenhelp you clearly see connections among concepts and recognize therelevance of signals and systems to the broader field of electricalengineering.
* New problems: The new edition includes opportunities fordemonstration and practice throughout.
* New themed examples: Six new themed examples demonstrate therange of problems to which signal and system concepts can beapplied, including RC circuits, MEMS accelerometer, radar rangemeasurement, moving average system, multipath communicationchannel, and first order recursive discrete time computation. Theauthors revisit these themed examples using different mathematicaltools to show how each tool give unique insight into the problem athand in the context of a real world problem.
* New coverage throughout: Contains new sections on MEMS andderivatives of the unit-impulse function, the Costas receiver fordemodulation of double sideband-suppressed carrier-modulatedsignals, and the fundamental notion of feedback and 'why feedback',as well as more detailed treatment of wavelets and the stability ofnonlinear feedback systems. A new section on noise has also beenadded to Chapter 1. Chapter 4 now focuses exclusively on buildingbridges between the four basic Fourier representation forapplications in which there is a missing of signal classes.
* Many opportunities for practice: All examples are based onreal-world problems and emphasize the correct mathematical stepsneeded for applying the theory. Problems vary from drill-based tocomplex, so you'll have plenty of room to practice.
* Integrated, flexible coverage of MATLAB: MATLAB techniques anduses, as well as MATLAB practice problems, and provided at the endof each chapter.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Softcover. Condition: New. 2nd edition. Brand NEW, Paperback International Edition. Black & White or color, Cover and ISBN may be different but similar contents as US editions. Standard delivery takes 5-9 business days by USPS/DHL with tracking number. Choose expedited shipping for superfast delivery 3-5 business days by UPS/DHL/FEDEX. We also ship to PO Box addresses but by Standard delivery and shipping charges will be extra. International Edition Textbooks may bear a label -Not for sale in the U.S. or Canada- etc. printed only to discourage U.S. students from obtaining an affordable copy. Legal to use despite any disclaimer on cover as per US court. No access code or CD included unless specified. In some instances, the international textbooks may have different exercises at the end of the chapters. Printed in English. We may ship the books from multiple warehouses across the globe, including India depending upon the availability of inventory storage. In case of orders from Europe, custom charges may comply by the relevant government authority and we are not liable for it. 100% Customer satisfaction guaranteed! Please feel free to contact us for any queries. Seller Inventory # AB_US_126320
Book Description Soft cover. Condition: New. NEW - International Edition - ISBN 9788126512652 - Same Contents as in US edition - in english - 2ed - - SHRINKwrapped BOXpacked - Printed in Asia - Cover image is different from US edition - There is no CD or Access Code- unless specified above - Ships from various locations - Expedited 2 to 4 day Delivery option available -Standard shipping takes 5 to 10 business days - Tracking number is emailed for every order -You get same study contents at a fraction of US edition cost - Save Hard earned money. Seller Inventory # W35
Book Description Paperback. Condition: NEW. International Edition, Paperback, Brand New, ISBN and Cover image may differ but contents similar to U.S. Edition, Printed in Black & White. End Chapter Exercises may differ. No CD/Access code. Legal to use despite any disclaimer, We ship to PO , APO and FPO adresses in U.S.A .Choose Expedited Shipping for FASTER DELIVERY.Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed. Seller Inventory # US_9788126512652
Book Description Wiley. Hardcover. Condition: New. 0471164747 Brand New,Paperback , International Edition , Same text as US edition ,Different ISBN /Cover , printed in english , Ready to ship, fast delivery (5-8 busienss days ) worldwide. Seller Inventory # INIMAMA2783
Book Description Wiley. Hardcover. Condition: New. 0471164747 Brand New,Paperback , International Edition , Same text as US edition ,Different ISBN /Cover , printed in english , Ready to ship, fast delivery (5-8 busienss days ) worldwide. Seller Inventory # INIMAMA2777
Book Description Condition: Brand New. Brand New Paperback International Edition, Perfect Condition. Printed in English. Excellent Quality, Service and customer satisfaction guaranteed!. Seller Inventory # AINDN-6148
Book Description Condition: New. New. International edition. Different ISBN and Cover image but contents are same as US edition. Perfect condition. Customer satisfaction our priority. Seller Inventory # ABE-OCT-90699
Book Description Condition: New. Brand New Paperback International Edition.We Ship to PO BOX Address also. EXPEDITED shipping option also available for faster delivery.This item may ship fro the US or other locations in India depending on your location and availability. Seller Inventory # AUNEW-6148
Book Description Condition: Brand New. New. SoftCover International edition. Different ISBN and Cover image but contents are same as US edition. Customer Satisfaction guaranteed!!. Seller Inventory # SHUB90699
Book Description Softcover. Condition: Brand New. .. International Edition, ISBN and Cover image may differ but contents similar to U.S. Edition, Printed in Black & White or color. Territorial restrictions may be printed on the book. GET IT FAST within 3-5 business days by DHL/FedEx/Aramex and tracking number will be uploaded into your order page within 24-48 hours. Kindly provide day time phone number in order to ensure smooth delivery. No shipping to PO BOX, APO, FPO addresses. 100% Customer satisfaction guaranteed!. . Seller Inventory # STB104873