- Includes All Exam Requirements
- Complete Coverage of All Question Formats
Outlines and Study Guides
- Covers all four sections of the CPA Examination point by point
- Stresses important topical areas to study for each part
- Helps establish a self-study preparation program
- Divides exam into 44 manageable study units
- Provides an outline format supplemented by brief examples and illustrations
- Makes material easy to read, understand, and remember
- Gears coverage to the AICPA content specification outlines effective with the May 2001 exam
- Explains step-by-step examples of the "solutions approach"
- Provides the most up-to-date coverage available
Problems and Solutions
- Offers selected problems from all four examination sections
- Contains rationale for correct or incorrect multiple-choice answers
- Offers more than 120 essay questions and problems with unofficial AICPA answers
- Details a "solutions approach" to each problem
- Updates unofficial answers to reflect current laws and standards
- Groups multiple-choice questions into topical categories within modules for easy cross-referencing
- Provides a sample examination for each of the four exam parts
"Wiley CPA Review Products, when combined with an intensive study regime, provided me with the tools for success on the May 2001 Exam. The comprehensive books and software helped guide and assess my preparation. Thanks, Wiley. With your CPA Review Products, I was able to score 99, 97, 99, 99 on my first try!" ?Stephen Weiland, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Elijah Watt Sells Award Silver Medal Winner
GET EVEN MORE INFORMATION ONLINE:
You?ll find a wide range of aids for doing your best on the CPA Exam at www.wiley.com/cpa, including practice questions, CPA exam study and test-taking tips, discussion boards, and more. All Wiley CPA Exam Review products are listed on the site.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.