Hazardous Waste Management Compliance Handbook Second Edition The Environmental Resource Center Stay current and in compliance with all aspects of hazardous waste management! For innovative, cost-effective solutions to all your hazardous waste management challenges, turn to today's most comprehensive guide to the regulatory requirements covering the generation, transport, storage, and disposal of hazardous wastes. Completely updated and revised, the all-new Second Edition of the Hazardous Waste Management Compliance Handbook provides industry professionals with the information they need to interpret and comply with all current RCRA and DOT laws and training requirements, comprehend federal enforcement activities, and implement emergency response procedures and training programs. The user-friendly Second Edition cuts through the maze of confusing technical jargon and overlapping regulations to help you make real, practical sense of hazardous waste management codes. The logical, step-by-step approach speeds you to the latest information on new DOT waste manifesting, marking, and labeling procedures, waste minimization, corrective action, universal wastes, and used oil management requirements. Helpful forms, keys, checklists -- including 200 pages of updated regulations--bring all the most up-to-date compliance information together and show you the best way to apply it to your work. Use this handbook to:
* Quickly determine which wastes are classified as hazardous by the EPA
* Properly manage waste in accordance with the latest requirements for accumulation points and satellite accumulation points
* Maintain full compliance with land disposal restrictions
* Properly prepare wastes for off-site shipment
* Design and implement effective emergency response procedures
* Institute proper worker training programs mandated by new RCRA requirements
* Simplify the complex task of manifesting
Packed with up-to-date technical data on hazardous materials, this essential book provides industry professionals with all the hands-on guidance they need to comply fully with RCRA and DOT rulings and implement a more effective hazardous waste management program.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Wiley, 1997. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. 2. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0471288047