This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Transform a world of marketing data into strategic advantage In a world exploding with marketing data, there's one text that keeps pace with the latest tools, applications, and developments in marketing research. Now in its Seventh Edition, Aaker, Kumar, and Day's Marketing Research shows future managers and researchers when marketing research can and should be used, what research alternatives exist, how to recognize effective and ineffective research, and how to interpret and apply the results. The authors take readers step by step through the entire marketing research process, describing the most advanced and current methodologies. Reflecting emerging trends and changes in the marketplace, this new edition has been completely revised, updated, and enhanced. New features include:
* Relevant and recent examples and citations
* Expanded coverage of e-commerce and database marketing
* New cases and problems, covering a wide range of products and organizations
* Marketing Research in Business sections in each chapter that focus on the real-world applications of marketing research
* Firm-specific and data-specific URLs connecting to the most recent information
* New coverage of the use of SPSS(r) in illustrating the data analysis
Now available with SPSS(r) software. This Seventh Edition can be packaged with SPSS(r) Student Version 9.0 (Set ISBN: 0-471-39564-1).
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
David A. Aaker, University of California;
V. Kumar, University of Houston;
George S. Day, University of Pennsylvania
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Wiley, 2000. Hardcover. Condition: New. 7. Seller Inventory # DADAX0471363405
Book Description PaperBack. Condition: New. Book Cover and ISBN may be different from US edition but contents as same US Edition. Excellent Quality, Service and customer satisfaction guaranteed! We may ship the books from Asian regions for inventory purpose. Our courier service is not available at PO BOX. Seller Inventory # BM21183
Book Description Condition: New. New. Seller Inventory # F-0471363405