This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
This text continues to present the essential concepts of A& P so necessary to helping readers achieve their career goals in today's allied health fields. It provides a successful blend of visual and textual elements to illuminate the complexities of the human body and ensure readers' understanding. Numerous pedagogical aids are integrated into the narrative and figures to reinforce reader comprehension. Concepts are also linked to readers' lives with essays on hot topics in human health and wellness.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Introduction to the Human Body 5e offers a balanced introduction to the study of anatomy and physiology. It successfully blends stunning art and clearly written text to illuminate the complexities of the human body and to provide you with a basic understanding of structure and function. Consider these benefits:
* A clear focus on homeostasis as the underlying principle for understanding from and function
* A concise writing style that emphasizes core content over extraneous detail.
* An outstanding illustration program of the finest quality line art and photographs
* A focus on the relevancy of the basic content to everyday life
* A complete pedagogical framework surrounding the narrative and illustrations
* A support package that helps teachers teach and students learn
* A Student Companion CD-ROM specifically developed to go with this text attached to the inside front cover of the text
* A newly designed Web site www.wiley.com/college/apcentral
Gerard J. Tortora, Bergen Community College
Sandra Reynolds Grabowski, Purdue University
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Wiley Academic, 2001. Paperback. Condition: New. This guide accompanies Tortora's "Introduction to the Human Body", fourth edition. It emphasizes active learning, not passive reading, and prompts students to examine concepts by means of a variety of activities and exercises. New copy, may have slight shelf wear, ready for immediate despatch. Seller Inventory # 002716