This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
An essential tool for professionals working with dangerous environmental chemicals
A trusted reference for over two decades, the Handbook of Environmental Data on Organic Chemicals provides reliable, comprehensive, cutting-edge information on organic compounds and their impact on the environment. Featuring HTML format (Web browser included!), this electronic edition offers fast and easy access to the full contents of the newly revised and expanded Fourth Edition, including:
* Essential environmental data for more than 3,000 organic chemicals
* 250 completely new and 600 substantially updated entries since the previous edition
* Chemical and physical properties, air, water, and soil pollution factors, and biological effects for each compound
* Commonly accepted names of chemicals, synonyms, molecular and structural formulas, and CAS numbers
* Definitions, abbreviations, over 10,000 references, plus molecular formulas and CAS cross-indexes
* Customized full-query functions allow for searches based on specific criteria such as CAS numbers, pollution and biological factors, and more
System requirements: Windows 9x or higher * 1 MB hard drive space * SVGA monitor * CD-ROM drive
Customized Web HTML browser included on CD
To learn about other WILEY CD-ROMs, call (800) 825-7550 or (212) 850-6347.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Statisticians and econometricians. Applied researchers in economics and finance; finance practitioners. Those who need an accessible treatment of, or update on, robust statistics and its applications in finance and econometrics.Graduate students in statistics, econometrics, economics, and finance.Review:
"...highly recommended, and the extent of the revision indicates that the new edition should be considered for purchase even by libraries that have the older editions." (American Reference Books Annual, Vol. 33)
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want