The Child Psychotherapy Progress Notes Planner contains complete prewritten session and patient presentation descriptions for each behavioral problem in The Child Psychotherapy Treatment Planner, Second Edition. The prewritten progress notes can be easily and quickly adapted to fit a particular client need or treatment situation.
* Saves you hours of time-consuming paperwork, yet offers the freedom to develop customized progress notes
* Organized around 30 main presenting problems that range from attention deficit and hyperactivity disorder to attachment disorder, divorce reaction, school refusal, and more
* Features over 1,000 prewritten progress notes (summarizing patient presentation, themes of sessions, and treatment delivered)
* Provides an array of treatment approaches that correspond with the behavioral problems and DSM-IV(TM) diagnostic categories in The Child Psychotherapy Treatment Planner, Second Edition
* Offers sample progress notes that conform to the requirements of most third-party payers and accrediting agencies, including the JCAHO and the NCQA
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
ARTHUR E. JONGSMA, Jr., PhD, is the series editor for the bestselling PracticePlanners®. He is also the founder and Director of Psychological consultants, a group private practice in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
WILLIAM P. McINNIS, PsyD, is in private practice with Psychological Consultants and a coauthor of The Child Psychotherapy Treatment Planner, Second Edition.
L. MARK PETERSON, MSW, is the Supervisor of Clinical Services at Bethany Christian Services in Grand Rapids, Michigan, and a coauthor of The Child Psychotherapy Treatment Planner, Second Edition.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Wiley, 2001. CD-ROM. Book Condition: Good. Item may show signs of shelf wear. Pages may include limited notes and highlighting. Includes supplemental or companion materials if applicable. Access codes may or may not work. Connecting readers since 1972. Customer service is our top priority. Bookseller Inventory # S_197810113
Book Description JOHN WILEY & SONS, 2001. Trade Paperback. Book Condition: Good. TRADE PAPERBACK Legendary independent bookstore online since 1994. Reliable customer service and no-hassle return policy. Health and Self-Help>Psychology>Child Psychology. Book: USED, Good. Bookseller Inventory # 01978047138102000. Bookseller Inventory # 01978047138102000
Book Description John Wiley & Sons 2001-01, 2001. CD-ROM. Book Condition: good. 0471381020. Bookseller Inventory # 649042
Book Description Wiley, 2001. CD-ROM. Book Condition: Good. 1. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. May not contain Access Codes or Supplements. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Bookseller Inventory # 0471381020