This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
THE ESSENTIAL RESOURCE FOR NONPROFIT SUCCESS
Whether you're a nonprofit novice or the director of an established organization, this must-have guide to nonprofit law contains all the information you need to succeed, thrive, and protect your nonprofit's tax-exempt status. Written by Bruce Hopkins, one of the country's leading legal authorities in the field, this Third Edition of Starting and Managing a Nonprofit Organization: A Legal Guide covers virtually every legal aspect of starting and operating a nonprofit organization, and has been revised and expanded to include updated information on changes in laws, rules, and regulations governing the nonprofit sector. Here you will find:
* Practical guidance on the rules and regulations governing nonprofit organizations, including corporate, tax, and fund-raising law applications and implications
* Up-to-date information on reporting revenue, private benefits, personal liability, charitable giving rules, employee compensation, lobbying, and for-profit subsidiaries
* A hypothetical case study that provides a vivid example of how to organize and qualify a nonprofit organization
* Coverage of the universe of public and private nonprofits, including advocacy, membership, social, recreational, and satellite organizations, as well as employee benefit funds
* Checklists and a glossary of legal terms for fail-safe compliance and step-by-step procedures
Written by a lawyer for non-lawyers, this easy-to-read book is an invaluable resource for nonprofit executives and managers, fund-raising professionals, trustees, consultants, committed volunteers, and anyone involved in the complex, rewarding world of nonprofit organizations.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
BRUCE R. HOPKINS is the country’s leading authority on tax-exempt organizations and is a lawyer with the firm Polsinelli, White, Vardeman, and Shalton. He is also the author of thirteen books, including The Legal Answer Book for Nonprofit Organizations; The Law of Tax-Exempt Organizations, Seventh Edition; The Law of Fund-Raising, Second Edition; Private Foundations: Tax Law and Compliance; A Legal Guide to Starting and Managing a Nonprofit Organization, Second Edition; and The Tax Law of Charitable Giving, Second Edition, as well as the newsletter The Nonprofit Counsel, all published by Wiley.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Wiley, 2000. Paperback. Condition: New. 3. Seller Inventory # DADAX047139727X
Book Description Wiley, 2000. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P11047139727X
Book Description Wiley. PAPERBACK. Condition: New. 047139727X New Condition. Seller Inventory # NEW7.0873994