This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
The only complete guide to creating and managing successful online promotions
Attracting customers and driving sales in today's increasingly crowded, hyper-competitive online marketplace requires sophisticated new promotional techniques using a host of ever-evolving media tools. The first hands-on guide devoted exclusively to the subject, this book tells advertising and marketing professionals what they need to know to create and manage online promotions that pop. Drawing upon his experiences developing online promotions for Fortune 500 clients such as 3Com, AOL, Microsoft, Visa, and Xerox, expert Bill Carmody covers the latest thinking and practices in multi-brand promotions, advertising online promotional campaigns, data-gathering techniques, measuring performance, promotion follow-up, and much more. He also covers a wide range of important related issues, including international and cultural concerns, legal issues, privacy and security, and others.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
At last-a comprehensive how-to guide for creating and managing promotions on the Web
To beat the competition in today's crowded marketplace, it's important to learn about online promotion tools and how they can help you to attract new customers and increase sales. This much-needed hands-on guide provides all the information you'll need to create, manage, and follow up on promotions in the digital age. Beginning with Promotional Marketing 101, expert marketer Bill Carmody brings you quickly up to speed on the basics, then walks you through the entire process of using the Web to make your promotions work. In a friendly, easily accessible style, he explains the advantages of online promotions over conventional marketing, explores the latest new media technologies, and teaches you how to identify and implement the most appropriate promotion for your business needs.
With his expert advice, you'll be able to:
* Understand the different types of promotions-from sweepstakes to coupons, rebates, and loyalty programs
* Gather data and set clear objectives for your online promotion
* Navigate the legal aspects of online promotions and ensure privacy and security for your clients
* Decide whether to outsource your promotion campaign or keep it in-house
* Partner with another company to create a multibrand promotion
* Advertise your online promotion in the right places and increase your customer base
* Integrate lessons and promotional databases you acquired into your future marketing efforts
The companion Web site at www.wiley.com/compbooks/carmody contains:
* Sample promotions
* Basic templates for creating promotions
* A listing of industry contacts and resources
BILL CARMODY has several years of experience devising online promotion strategies for such high-profile clients as 3Com, AOL, Microsoft, Visa, and Xerox. He's a frequent speaker at industry trade shows and conferences.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Wiley, 2001. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P110471403989
Book Description Wiley, 2001. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M0471403989