This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
* Chapter selection covers all the necessary topics for a basicunderstanding of circuit analysis. Op-Amp coverage is integratedthroughout when appropriate in chapters 3,4,5 and 8.
* Irwin does it better than any other text in the market! Thisbrief text offers students the most accessible and provenpresentation of any circuit analysis text available. Throughreal-world examples and reader friendly explanations students willbe motivated to learn this topic .
* Practice makes perfect. With the inclusion of many exampleproblems to the Applications sections throughout the text and theavailability of eGrade, an on-line quizzing function students willhave the opportunity to practice, practice, practice...that isuntil they get it right.
* Are you concerned with how well your students are graspingconcepts? Special Exercises and drill problems help students assessproper problem-solving techniques needed to solve chapterproblems.
* Options are always available! Irwin offers a variety ofend-of-chapter problems that range from basic to advanced. Basicproblems, which graduate in difficulty are further subdivided andreferenced to chapter subsections while the more advanced problemsrequire the use of multiple techniques with no assistance. Alsoincluded are problems, which students would typically find on theFE Exam.
* New! Web-based learning - Circuit Solutions is an innovativeweb-based learning site available in conjunction with this text.Students walk through carefully produced solutions to select end ofchapter problems one step at a time. The site illustrates thenecessary concepts that should be applied when solving eachproblem. Important theories and definitions are highlightedthroughout the program, solidifying the key concepts taught in thebook.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Streamlined and Student-Friendly
Based on the same high-quality content and features that helpedmake irwin's Basic Engineering Circuit Analysis so Successful, aBRIEF INTRODUCTION TO CIRCUIT ANALYSIS gives students the contentthey need to develop a basic understanding of circuit analysis in anew, concise, highly-accessible format.
Be a part of the solution!
Circuit Solutions invites students to be part of the solution.This indispensable online problem-solving tool contains detailedhints, worked solutions, relevant concepts and theories, andanswers for select end-of-chapter problems in A BRIEF INTRODUCTIONTO CIRCUIT ANALYSIS.
Order your copy of Circuit solutions today at www.wiley.com/college/irwin
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Wiley, 2003. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P110471431168
Book Description Wiley. Condition: new. Seller Inventory # think0471431168
Book Description Wiley, 2003. Paperback. Condition: New. Brand New!. Seller Inventory # VIB0471431168
Book Description Condition: New. New. Seller Inventory # EX-0471431168
Book Description WILEY. Soft cover. Condition: New. Seller Inventory # 26801
Book Description Wiley, 2003. Paperback. Condition: New. NEW TEXTBOOK-SHIPS WITH EMAILED TRACKING. Seller Inventory # Sep18-9780471431169
Book Description Wiley. PAPERBACK. Condition: New. 0471431168 New Textbook, Ships with Emailed Tracking from USA. Seller Inventory # Z0471431168ZN