This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
* Easy To Understand. Dicho y hecho's award-winning design features crisp, clean, and uncluttered pages. The design highlights key grammatical structures and important information, making the text an easy study guide.
* Flexible. Dicho y hecho focuses on the essentials that students need to study while leaving the text flexible and adaptable for any kind of course in the curriculum.
* Easy to Use. Whether you supplement with transparencies or technology, Dicho y hecho's clean, streamlined approach to the basics doesn't get in the way of a clear course solidly grounded in the basics.
* Practical, Contextualized Active Vocabulary. Thematic vocabulary is presented visually and contextually, and then becomes active through multiple and progressive phases of application... Dicho y hecho offers the most thorough and varied practice and application of vocabulary of any text available today.
* Web-Extended Panoramas Culturales. Each country has its own unique home page, with a mix of, maps,graphics, and web-based discussion and research activities, with numerous links that offer virtual experiences in any land and culture.
* Exemplary Step-by-Step Presentation Of Grammar A clear, uncomplicated, classroom-tested presentation of structures allows students to study easily on their own, with Internet support.
* Ample Varied Opportunities For Structured, Guided, and Open-Ended Practice. Dicho y hecho presents a broader variety of time-tested exercises/activities than any text of its kind.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
A unified, progressive and communicative approach to learning Spanish. This book features slices of Hispanic life which offer cultural insights and conversation sections to show how language and culture are interwoven. It features a chapter focusing on global problems and issues.From the Publisher:
A carefully crafted, classroom-tested text noted for its straightforward, easy-to-implement, lively, and highly successful approach to teaching and learning Spanish. Contains such special features as a visual component which enables students to relate and react to situations that reflect the theme, vocabulary, functions, and structures of every chapter; thematic vocabulary activated by means of multiple and progressive phases of application; and a creative array of exercises and activities. This edition offers an all new artistic presentation by a Hispanic artist; revised and updated vocabulary; expanded number of authentic realia-based exercises and activities; and a completely new Rincon literario component which introduces students to literature representing each of the major Spanish-speaking areas of the world. Each book will come with a student pronunciation tape or audio CD.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description John Wiley & Sons Inc, 1992. Condition: Good. 4th edition. Shows some signs of wear, and may have some markings on the inside. 100% Money Back Guarantee. Shipped to over one million happy customers. Your purchase benefits world literacy!. Seller Inventory # GRP67990981