This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
* Easy To Understand. Dicho y hecho's award-winning design features crisp, clean, and uncluttered pages. The design highlights key grammatical structures and important information, making the text an easy study guide.
* Flexible. Dicho y hecho focuses on the essentials that students need to study while leaving the text flexible and adaptable for any kind of course in the curriculum.
* Easy to Use. Whether you supplement with transparencies or technology, Dicho y hecho's clean, streamlined approach to the basics doesn't get in the way of a clear course solidly grounded in the basics.
* Practical, Contextualized Active Vocabulary. Thematic vocabulary is presented visually and contextually, and then becomes active through multiple and progressive phases of application... Dicho y hecho offers the most thorough and varied practice and application of vocabulary of any text available today.
* Web-Extended Panoramas Culturales. Each country has its own unique home page, with a mix of, maps,graphics, and web-based discussion and research activities, with numerous links that offer virtual experiences in any land and culture.
* Exemplary Step-by-Step Presentation Of Grammar A clear, uncomplicated, classroom-tested presentation of structures allows students to study easily on their own, with Internet support.
* Ample Varied Opportunities For Structured, Guided, and Open-Ended Practice. Dicho y hecho presents a broader variety of time-tested exercises/activities than any text of its kind.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
A carefully crafted, classroom-tested text noted for its straightforward, easy-to-implement, lively, and highly successful approach to teaching and learning Spanish. Contains such special features as a visual component which enables students to relate and react to situations that reflect the theme, vocabulary, functions, and structures of every chapter; thematic vocabulary activated by means of multiple and progressive phases of application; and a creative array of exercises and activities. This edition offers an all new artistic presentation by a Hispanic artist; revised and updated vocabulary; expanded number of authentic realia-based exercises and activities; and a completely new Rincon literario component which introduces students to literature representing each of the major Spanish-speaking areas of the world. Each book will come with a student pronunciation tape or audio CD.From the Back Cover:
A Window On Hispanic Language, Life, and Culture Hand-crafted by an author team devoted to the teaching of Spanish, the fifth edition of this best-selling communicative program gives you the best of both worlds: sound coverage of linguistic and grammatical structures, and a compelling visual presentation infused with the flavor of authentic Hispanic culture. In this new edition you’ll find
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Wiley, 2003. Hardcover. Condition: New. Brand New!. Seller Inventory # VIB0471589403
Book Description Wiley. Hardcover. Condition: New. 0471589403 New Condition. Seller Inventory # NEW7.0185736
Book Description Condition: New. NEW. Seller Inventory # OR 19