This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Adobe(r) Bridge, Photoshop(r) CS2, Illustrator(r) CS2, InDesign(r) CS2, GoLive(r) CS2, Acrobat(r) Professional 7, and Version Cue(r) CS2 are developed and revised to provide more consistent integration between Adobe's flagship creative design tools. This is the "big picture" book that teaches you how to use new features in the Creative Suite 2 programs as intended. You'll learn to integrate and manage workflows that will make you not only a better designer, but a more productive one.
Inside, you'll find complete coverage of Adobe Creative Suite 2
* Use Adobe Bridge as a central navigation tool for file management, organization, and editing
* Synchronize color settings in Adobe Bridge or other CS2 programs for consistent color management
* Import native file formats in InDesign layouts and dynamically edit changes
* Export Illustrator files as multi-page documents
* Use new features in Version Cue for creating document versions and alternates
* Use new features in Illustrator for auto tracing photos and painting vector graphics
* Use new features in Photoshop for merging several photos shot with different exposures to increase dynamic range
* Prepare files and flight check results for commercial prepress and printing
* Enable PDF documents for commenting so clients can markup design proposals using the free Adobe Reader
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Ted Padova is the author of more than a dozen computer books, the most recent include: Adobe Acrobat PDF Bible (John Wiley & Sons) versions 4, 5, 6 & 7; Adobe Acrobat 6 Complete Course; Creating Adobe Acrobat Forms; Illustrator Illuminated and Adobe Reader 7 Revealed (Peachpit/Adobe Press).
Ted has been involved in PostScript imaging over a decade and started a computer service bureau in 1990 in Ventura, California. He retired as CEO and managing partner of The Image Source Digital Imaging and Photo Finishing Centers of Thousand Oaks and Ventura, California, in 2004 and now spends his time writing and speaking nationally and internationally on digital imaging, Adobe Acrobat, and PDF.
With a background in engineering and computer graphics, Kelly has had many opportunities to flex his design muscles from Web site creation and design to freelance 3-D design projects. In his spare time, Kelly enjoys the outdoors while rock climbing, mountain biking, or skiing. He currently heads a design company with his brother, Chris, called Logical Paradox Design.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Wiley. PAPERBACK. Condition: New. 0471754765 Ships promptly from Texas. Seller Inventory # Z0471754765ZN
Book Description Wiley, 2006. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P110471754765
Book Description Condition: New. New, Fast Delivery , 100 % money back if any problem with product and services. Seller Inventory # ABECA13679
Book Description Wiley, 2006. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M0471754765
Book Description JOHN WILEY(ORIGINAL). Condition: New. Seller Inventory # SR-ECO-9780471754763
Book Description John Wiley(Original). Condition: New. Seller Inventory # CBS-9780471754763
Book Description Condition: New. New. Seller Inventory # STR-0471754765
Book Description John Wiley(Original). Condition: New. Seller Inventory # CBS-9780471754763(2)