From the publishers of The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World
"A Tourist's Best Friend!"
--The New York Times
Five Great Features and Benefits offered ONLY by The Unofficial Guide:
* A complete planner to Florence, Rome, and the highlights of Tuscany, Umbria, Latium, and the Marches
* Honest advice that lets you feel safe and comfortable in the heart of Italy--whether you speak Italian or not
* Insider tips on finding the most charming hotels for the best price
* Hundreds of restaurants reviewed and ranked for quality and value
* A complete guide to the region's cultural and historic sights--with helpful hints for making the most of your time
The Leaning Tower (Torre Pendente)
Appeal by Age Preschool Grade school Teens Young adults Over 30 Seniors
Campo dei Miracoli; # 050 560 547; www.torre.duomo.pisa.it
Type of attraction Icon of Pisa. Admission ¿15 at ticket office; ¿17 for online bookings. Hours Daily, 9 a.m.-5 p.m., guided tours every 40 minutes. When to go This site is always mobbed. Reservations Required. Special comments Local superstition has it that seeing the Leaning Tower before an exam will guarantee a bad grade. How much time to allow 30 minutes. Author's rating
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
MELANIE MIZE RENZULLI IS THE AUTHOR of the first edition of Frommer’s Irreverent Guide to Rome, as well as travel, food, and style articles for the Washington Post, Saveur, Bell’Italia, Travel Channel Online, AOL Digital Cities, and Epicurious.com. A devout Italophile, she is currently at work on a Web site and a third nonfiction book about Italy.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Wiley, 2006. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Never used!. Bookseller Inventory # P110471763942
Book Description Wiley. PAPERBACK. Book Condition: New. 0471763942 New Condition. Bookseller Inventory # NEW7.1115761
Book Description Wiley, 2006. Paperback. Book Condition: New. 3. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0471763942