This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
"One picture is worth a thousand words." If you prefer instructions that show you how rather than tell you why, then this intermediate to advanced level reference is for you. Hundreds of succinctly captioned, step-by-step screen shots reveal how to accomplish more than 300 Dreamweaver and Flash tasks, including:
* Adding background images and hyperlinks
* Viewing and editing source code
* Controlling scroll bars in a frame
* Using CSS selectors to modify links
* Creating animations and dynamic pages
* Connecting databases to your site
* Adding navigation to a dynamic table
Sample files and more on CD-ROM!
* Files for building some of the Web pages and Flash animations in the book
* PDF version of the book for quick reference on the go
* Trial versions of Macromedia Dreamweaver 8, Flash 8, and Fireworks(r) 8
* "Master It" sidebars answer questions and present shortcuts
* High-resolution screen shots demonstrate each task
* Succinct explanations walk you through step by step
* Two-page lessons break big topics into bite-sized modules
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Denise Etheridge is the president and founder of BayCon Group, Inc. She publishes Web sites, provides consulting services, and teaches computer courses. She authored Flash ActionScript: Your visual blueprint for creating Flash-enhanced Web sites. In addition, she has written several Web-based software tutorials. You can visit www.baycongroup.com/flash/00_flash.htm to view her Flash tutorials.
Janet Valade has 20 years experience in the computing field. Her background includes experience as a technical writer for several companies, as a Web designer/programmer for an engineering firm, and as a systems analyst in a university environment where, for over 10 years, she supervised the installation and operation of computing resources, designed and developed a state-wide data archive, provided technical support to faculty and staff, wrote numerous technical papers and documentation, and designed and presented seminars and workshops on a variety of technology topics.
Janet has authored the books PHP & MySQL For Dummies, Second Edition, PHP 5 For Dummies, and PHP & MySQL Everyday Apps for Dummies. In addition, she has authored chapters for several Linux and Web development
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Visual, 2006. Paperback. Condition: New. Seller Inventory # DADAX0471776181
Book Description Visual, 2006. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M0471776181
Book Description Visual, 2006. Paperback. Condition: New. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Seller Inventory # 0471776181n