This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Each boxed-set includes a dummies language book which contains practical lessons, cultural facts and handy references; a companion CD-ROM with dialogues by native speakers and reinforces lessons from the book; and a phrasebook which allows users to look up everyday words and expressions.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
More to Explore: See More German Guides
Your survival guide for everyday words and expressions
The renowned Berlitz® approach with a fun and friendly twist
This unintimidating guide from the experts at Berlitz® will help you start speaking German right a way, whether you're a student, a traveler, or you just want pick up the language.
All this on the audio CD
Pick up German the Berlitz® way - through actual conversations
* Listen to the dialogues from the book
* Hear how native speakers say the words
* Practice your own pronunciation
Discover how to:
* Have everyday conversations in German
* Make sense of German grammar
* Improve your pronunciation
* Get a handle on verb conjugations
* Use idioms and popular expressions
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description For Dummies, 2005. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P11047177684X