- Early introduction to Spanish
- Perfect for ESL/ELL students
- Includes at least one map.
- Words You Know section reinforces the text.
- Photographs are directly related to the text.
- High interest topic introduces early readers to basic geographic facts.
Grades K-4 National Social Studies Standards
- Culture: I
- People, societies, and cultures address needs and concerns in ways that are both similar and different
- Cultural unity and diversity can be identified within and across groups
- Time, Continuity, and Change: II
- Accounts of past events, people, places, and situations contribute to our understanding of the past
- People, Places, and Environments: III
- Locate and distinguish among various landforms such as mountains, plateaus, islands, and oceans
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
A B.S. in secondary education/English and Journalism and a M.S. in Instructional Technology/Library.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Childrens Pr, 2005. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Never used!. Bookseller Inventory # P110516255142