- Early introduction to Spanish
- Perfect for ESL/ELL students
- Includes at least one map.
- Words You Know section reinforces the text.
- Photographs are directly related to the text.
- High interest topic introduces early readers to basic geographic facts.
Grades K-4 National Social Studies Standards
- Culture: I
- People, societies, and cultures address needs and concerns in ways that are both similar and different
- Cultural unity and diversity can be identified within and across groups
- Time, Continuity, and Change: II
- Accounts of past events, people, places, and situations contribute to our understanding of the past
- People, Places, and Environments: III
- Locate and distinguish among various landforms such as mountains, plateaus, islands, and oceans
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
A B.S. in secondary education/English and Journalism and a M.S. in Instructional Technology/Library.
Cornwell is Learning Resource Consultant, Indiana Department of Education.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Children's Press (CT), 2005. Book Condition: Good. Ships from Reno, NV. Shows some signs of wear, and may have some markings on the inside. Bookseller Inventory # GRP85677730
Book Description Children's Press (CT), 2005. Book Condition: Good. Shows some signs of wear, and may have some markings on the inside. Bookseller Inventory # GRP91918717
Book Description Childrens Pr, 2005. Book Condition: Good. A+ Customer service! Satisfaction Guaranteed! Book is in Used-Good condition. Pages and cover are clean and intact. Used items may not include supplementary materials such as CDs or access codes. May show signs of minor shelf wear and contain limited notes and highlighting. Bookseller Inventory # 0516255169-2-4
Book Description Children's Press(CT), 2005. Paperback. Book Condition: Very Good. Great condition with minimal wear, aging, or shelf wear. Bookseller Inventory # P020516255169