This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
This is the definitive cookbook on Italian cuisine. The author is one of the foremost teachers of Italy's revered cooking techniques with more than 20 years of teaching and cooking experience. Giuliano Bugialli's incomparable cookbook has been updated, expanded and beautifully redesigned, including:
· Over 300 recipes from Tuscany and other regions of Italy
· Suggested dinner menus and wine recommendations
· Chapters on pasta, breads, sauces, antipasti, meat and fish, poultry, risotto, vegetables, and desserts
· Improved ingredient lists, revised wine lists, updated notes on olive oil, Italian herbs, and cheeses
· 75 detailed, easy-to-follow line drawings
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Giuliano Bugialli is an established authority on the traditions and techniques of Italian cooking and is the most popular Italian cooking teacher and demonstrator in the United States. He is the author of seven other popular Italian cookbooks.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Gramercy, 2005. Hardcover. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P110517224321
Book Description Gramercy, 2005. Hardcover. Condition: New. Brand New!. Seller Inventory # VIB0517224321