This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
- Top reading specialists have leveled this text as appropriate for emergent, early fluent, or fluent readers.
- The rhyming patterns, consonant clusters, and multiple syllables help children decipher words.
- Word lists at the back of each book help build reading vocabularies.
Grades K-4 Social Studies Standards
- Describe ways in which language, stories, folktales, music, and artistic creations serve as expressions of culture and influence behavior of people living in a particular culture.
Individual Development and Identity: IV
- Explore factors that contribute to one's personal identity such as interests, capabilities, and perceptions.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Melanie Davis Jones grew up on a farm in Georgia. While living on the farm, she saw her father drive tractors, combines, backhoes, and many other big machines. Mrs. Jones is now a teacher and children's author. She and her husband also build houses. While they build the houses, her sons love to play in the dirt and watch big machines at work. That is what inspired this book. She lives in Warner Robins, Georgia. She has also written Balls in A Rookie Reader series.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want