- Humorous Handy Hints that relate directly to the text are provided on each spread.
- High interest topic for children of all ages.
- Includes Table of Contents, glossary, and index.
- Draws in even the most reluctant reader with a lightheaded tone and hilarious illustrations.
- The cultures and traditions of ancient civilizations spring to life in the pages of this series.
- Perfect for struggling readers.
Grades K-4 Social Studies Standards
II. Time, Continuity, and Change
- Accounts of past events, people, places, and situations contribute to our understanding of the past
- People, societies, and cultures address needs and concerns in ways that are both similar and different
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Children's Press(CT), 2007. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0531189228