This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
- Vocabulary preview and review pages with pronunciations, glossary, and index
- Diagrams, graphs, or other educational graphics
- Fun, engaging editorial content
- Curriculum connections
- Beautiful, full-color photographs that support and enhance text
- Simple interior design and easy-to-read fonts
- Websites for further research and information
- Back-matter pages that invite readers to think further on the topics
- Clean design for easy readability and comprehension
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Amanda Miller, Assistant Professor of Linguistics at Cornell University, works on the phonetics and phonology of endangered Southern African Khoesan languages. She undertakes linguistic field work in Namibia, Botswana and South Africa.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Childrens Pr, 2009. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P110531214427
Book Description Childrens Pr. PAPERBACK. Condition: New. 0531214427 New Condition. Seller Inventory # NEW99.1224824
Book Description Childrens Pr, 2009. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M0531214427