This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Teaching writing just got easier and more effective because of these sturdy “crates.” In them, teachers will find everything they need to help students use the six traits-ideas, organization, voice, word choice, sentence fluency, and conventions-improve their writing. Each crate contains an array of materials designed to engage students and enrich their writing experiences, including:
· 6 high-interest picture books hand selected for each trait
· 6 teaching guides filled with step-by-step lessons, graphic organizers, a scoring guide, and extension activities
· Sing-Along Trait Songs, a music CD containing lively, trait-specific songs to share with your students. Includes a “bonus track” on presentation.
· 6 full-color 17” x 22” posters contain lyrics to the songs on the CD
· Color-coded stickers for organizing classroom libraries and teaching materials
· Using Picture Books to Teach Writing With the Traits: K-2, 112-page resource containing 18 step-by-step lessons and 150 annotations
of new and classic books, organized by trait
What's more, each crate comes with hanging folders—one for each trait—for easy, expandable storage for years to come.
Second Grade Picture Books
Ideas: Tulip Sees America
Organization: A Busy Year
Voice: Alice the Fairy
Word Choice: The Best Class Picture Ever!
Sentence Fluency: Dizzy
Conventions: Chameleon! For use with Grade 2.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Scholastic Prof Book Div, 2008. Paperback. Condition: Brand New. box pck edition. 9.75x13.00x5.25 inches. In Stock. Seller Inventory # zk054507472X
Book Description Scholastic Corporation. Paperback. Condition: New. Brand New!. Seller Inventory # VIB054507472X
Book Description Scholastic Corporation. Paperback. Condition: New. Never used!. Seller Inventory # P11054507472X
Book Description Scholastic Teaching Resources, 2008. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M054507472X
Book Description Scholastic Teaching Resources (Teaching, 2008. Paperback. Condition: New. Seller Inventory # DADAX054507472X