This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
It is against the law not to read this book.
Well, there could be such a law. Take a look at those now or once on the books. Did you realize, for instance, that it's against the law -
- To bite your landlord in Rumford, Maine?
- To make faces at dogs in Normal, Illinois?
- To gargle in public in Louisiana?
- To eat snakes on Sunday in Kansas?
- To drive more than 2,000 sheep down Hollywood Boulevard at one time?
- To pawn your wooden leg in Delaware?
These and many, many more are all in this funny, funny collection of crazy laws enacted over the years in cities and states coast to coast.
Illustrated with hilarious cartoons by Tom Eaton.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Scholastic, 1979. Paperback. Condition: New. Seller Inventory # DADAX0590053647
Book Description Scholastic. PAPERBACK. Condition: New. 0590053647 New Condition. Seller Inventory # NEW7.0226865
Book Description Scholastic, 1979. Condition: New. Tom Eaton (illustrator). book. Seller Inventory # M0590053647