This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
KNOW YOUR OPTIONS
Full facts about the diet drug Meridia, the new Nicotrol inhaler, Celebrex for arthritis, and Celexa for depression. Plus new remedies for ulcers, acne, psoriasis, high blood pressure, and more.
Is this drug safe for someone like me? What are the signs of an overdose?
How should I make up a forgotten dose? Is this drug safe to use during pregnancy? What are the side effects and drug interactions?
The answers to these questions and more are here at your fingertips. Drawn from FDA-approved information, this unique consumer handbook comes from the Physicians' Desk Reference (r), the nation's most trusted name in prescription drugs for more than half a century. You won't find a better prescription drug guide. Here's why:
Efficient and Easy-to-Use
* Drugs listed by generic and brand names and by disease or illness
* Written in clear, concise, everyday English
* Full-color drug photographs guard against mixing up medications
Features Found in No Other Consumer Drug Guide
* 100 pages devoted exclusively to the latest medical breakthroughs for treating major health problems -- from heart disease to allergies and chronic pain
* Updates on important new treatments for such common problems as high blood pressure and osteoporosis
With this sourcebook you can have a more informed voice in the decisions made about your medical care. Make certain you have all the facts about your potent prescription drugs. This book should be the foundation of your personal health-care library.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
"The Physicians' Desk Reference(r) (PDR) has been rewritten in language the average mortal can understand."
-- Associated Press
"Brief, lucid entries on major drugs and their side effects."
-- Wall Street Journal
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Three Rivers Press, 2001. Paperback. Condition: New. 8th. Seller Inventory # DADAX0609807668