This MRI Clinical Handbook is designed to assist the MRI Technologist to rapidly set up and scan any exam with ease.
- This book is filled with High Resolution images
- Clearly demonstrates anatomic landmarks.
- Shows graphically how to position a scan in able to perform MRI exams from Head to Toe
- Demonstrates all Orthogonal planes of each body parts
- Illustrates which protocol should be scanned for each anatomical exam with FOV, Thickness and Spacing
- All of the must -know information in a convenient, take along format
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want