This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Financial Planning For Your First Job provides the tools you need to manage your money and take charge of your financial life. Inside this book you will be introduced to the practice of personal financial planning and you will learn how to create and monitor a successful financial plan. If you're a young adult who needs the guidance of a financial planner but can't afford the high price tag, this book is for you.
You Will Learn To:
- Set specific and achievable financial goals
- Apply economic analysis to all financial decisions
- Analyze income and asset protection strategies
- Integrate and monitor your personal financial plan
Topics Covered In Detail:
- Cash flow management
- College planning
- Debt management
- Retirement planning
- Tax planning
Some Of The Strategies Revealed Inside:
- How to manage your debt
- How to think like a professional investor
- How to manage your cash flow
- How to recession-proof your financial plan
- What lines of insurance you need today
If You Answer YES To Any Of These Questions, This Book Is For You:
- Trying to decide between paying off student loans and saving for retirement?
- Trying to decide which debt to pay off first?
- Wondering whether you should buy or rent your first home?
- Wondering which is better for you, a 401k or Roth IRA?
Foreword written by Cincinnati Reds pitcher Burke Badenhop.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Matthew Brandeburg is a Certified Financial Planner in Columbus, Ohio. He serves as the Chief Operating Officer for a fee-only financial planning firm with over $700 million in assets under management and he's an active member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA). Matthew is the author of the books "Financial Planning For Your First Job," "Your Guide to the CFP Certification Exam," and "CFP Certification Exam Practice Question Workbook." In addition, he teaches the class "Financial Planning in your 20s and 30s" at Ohio State University.
Burke Badenhop is a Major League Baseball pitcher for the Cincinnati Reds and co-author of the book "Financial Planning For Your First Job" where he draws from his business background at Bowling Green State, as well as his early playing days in professional baseball.
"Every young adult should readthis book. Financial Planning For Your First Job teaches you the rightway to invest, deal with insurance, manage debt, and survive hardtimes." - Cara Newman, Editor, Young Money Magazine
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Coventry House Publishing, 2013. Paperback. Condition: New. Ships from NJ, USA with Tracking. Brand New. Seller Inventory # mon0000082217
Book Description Coventry House Publishing, 2013. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M0615887155