Louisiana Symbols Projects - 30 Cool Activities, Crafts, Experiments and More for Kids to Do to Learn About Your State! (3) (Louisiana Experience)
This unique book combines state-specific facts and 30 fun-to-do hands-on projects. The Symbols Projects Book includes creating a model of the state bird, counting popcorn to visualize state population, creating state borders using craft materials, making a scrapbook of unique state facts and more! Kids will have a blast and build essential knowledge skills including research, reading, writing, science and math. Great for students in K-8 grades and for displaying in the classroom, library or home.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
About the Author
- Native of Atlanta, Georgia
- Professional writer and photographer
- Founder and CEO of Gallopade International, Inc.
- Founder and Owner of Marsh Media, a public relations anD corporate communications firm
- Creator of more than 15,000 products, primarily fiction and non-fiction supplementary educational materialsincluding books, interactive CD-ROMs, games, and online adventures
- 2011 Teachers’ Choice for the Classroom by Learning Magazine
- 2007 Greatest Products by iParenting Media
- 2006 Georgia Author of the Year by Georgia Writers Association
- 2004 Teachers’ Choice for the Family by Learning Magazine
- 2003 Excellence in Education Award from the National School Supply and Equipment Association
- 2002 Teachers' Choice Award by Learning Magazine
- 2002 Award of Excellence Recipient from Association Advance America
- 2000 Fastest Growing Small Press from Publishers Weekly
- Communicator of the Year in 1979
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.