Australia: The Land Down Under for Mates of All Ages! (It's Your World)
The book on Australia includes the land down under for mates of all ages and five of the countries favorite places such as the Sydney Opera House, Ayers Rock, the Great Barrier Reef, Kangaroo Island, and Cable Beach. The book on Australia includes Need to Know information such as Lord Howard Florey is from Australia. He was instrumental in the small-scale production of penicillin. Some of the foods your students will learn about include Billy Tea, Anzac biscuits, Pumpkin scones.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
About the Author
- Native of Atlanta, Georgia
- Professional writer and photographer
- Founder and CEO of Gallopade International, Inc.
- Founder and Owner of Marsh Media, a public relations anD corporate communications firm
- Creator of more than 15,000 products, primarily fiction and non-fiction supplementary educational materialsincluding books, interactive CD-ROMs, games, and online adventures
- 2011 Teachers’ Choice for the Classroom by Learning Magazine
- 2007 Greatest Products by iParenting Media
- 2006 Georgia Author of the Year by Georgia Writers Association
- 2004 Teachers’ Choice for the Family by Learning Magazine
- 2003 Excellence in Education Award from the National School Supply and Equipment Association
- 2002 Teachers' Choice Award by Learning Magazine
- 2002 Award of Excellence Recipient from Association Advance America
- 2000 Fastest Growing Small Press from Publishers Weekly
- Communicator of the Year in 1979
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.