When you purchase the Library Bound mystery you will receive FREE online eBook access! Carole Marsh Mystery Online eBooks are an easy, effective, and immediate way to read your favorite Carole Marsh Mystery on the go! Each web-hosted Online eBook is filled with the same exact pages as the book, plus additional features like pages that “flip” with a fun sound as you read, a full chapter directory, full-screen and thumbnail viewing capabilities, and more!
· Online eBooks allow readers to access their book anytime, from anywhere - by using a computer, tablet, or other device with Internet access.
· They require NO additional access or hosting fees
· When you purchase a library bound Carole Marsh Mystery book, you get unlimited access to the Online eBook version for FREE.
· You don’t need to download Online eBooks· They are available to you online 24/7!
· Online eBooksare available exclusively from Gallopade, and are compatible with Macs, PC, iPad, and other devices with Internet access.
Two children, Harold and Elizabeth, live in a prison... a debtor’s prison, to be exact. It is part of a large structure once known as the Atlanta Stockade. While Harold and his family have been forced to move here because they are poor and can’t pay their bills... Elizabeth lived here long – very long – ago.
Harold still has to go to school, but Elizabeth? Well she spends her days haunting the halls of the building now called GlenCastle. Will she and Harold encounter one another? Will they share common ground in the past? In the present?
Based a a real place still standing in the Grant Park area of Atlanta, Georgia.
The Ghost of GlenCastle Prison incorporates history, geography, culture and cliffhanger chapters that keep kids begging for more! Fun activities, built-in book club and SAT words are in each book.
Below is the Reading Levels Guide for this book:
Grade Levels: 4-6
Lexile Measure: 720
Fountas & Pinnell Guided Reading Level: R
Developmental Assessment Level: 40
Want a sneak peak? Read an excerpt from this book.HERE.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want