Inspirational ideas for lawyers wanting more out of life.
* working long and exhausting hours?
* busting a gut over unprofitable clients?
* reluctant to delegate?
* lacking in self confidence to promote your practice?
* wishing there were 30 hours in a day?
* suffering unhealthy stress levels?
* not devoting enough time to your family and friends?
In this ground breaking book, Simon Tupman offers 101 practical ideas to help you to become a superstar lawyer with a life. In this book, you will discover:
* how to stay on top of the legal profession of the 21st century
* how to work smarter, not harder
* how to attract new business
* how to bring out the best in your team and free up your time
* how to promote yourself professionally
* ways to keep happy and healthy
Insights from 9 lawyers and ex-lawyers from around the globe
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Having studied law, worked as a lawyer and consulted to the legal profession over a 20 year period, I came to the conclusion that the profession is in a state of crisis and that many lawyers are unhappy with life.
I wrote this book quite simply to help lawyers respond to the challenges of change - specifically how to take better care of their clients, their colleagues and themselves. I hope this book will help people in other professions too.About the Author:
A former practising lawyer in London, Simon now specialises in working with lawyers and other senior executives from around the world to become more successful through effective leadership and communication. He runs his own consultancy and speaking business from Byron Bay, Australia.
Born in the United Kingdom, Simon holds degrees from Nottingham Trent University (BA), City University Business School, London (MBA) and is a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of England and Wales. He is also an Accredited Professional Speaker of the National Speakers Association of Australia
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Simon Tupman Presentations, 2000. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Never used!. Bookseller Inventory # P110646404326
Book Description Simon Tupman Presentations. PAPERBACK. Book Condition: New. 0646404326 New Condition. Bookseller Inventory # NEW7.1176584
Book Description Simon Tupman Presentations, 2000. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # M0646404326