This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
THE PREMIER PRICE GUIDE FOR GLASSWARE--
WITH MORE THAN 25,000 PRICES LISTED!
- COMPREHENSIVE. From Depression glass, Carnival glass, American art glass, and foreign glass to pressed glass, period cut glass, and modern glass, this invaluable resource lists more than 25,000 listings--bonbon dishes, flower vases, Planter's peanut containers, dinner plates, and water pitchers--from 275 manufacturers nationwide, including Tiffany, Steuben, Anchor Hocking, Hazel Atlas, Westmoreland, Dugan, Imperial, Northwood, and many others.
- CLEAR IDENTIFICATION. Each line of glassware is identified by manufacturer, color, and pattern, with a national average selling price.
- SPECIAL FEATURES on the most popular collectibles, including expanded listings for Depression and pressed glass--plus an extensive foreign glassware section.
- A COMPLETE GLOSSARY with a multitude of definitions, from acid etching to zwischengoldglas.
- WRITTEN BY A PROFESSIONAL. Mark Pickvet is an expert in the history of glassware. In addition, The Official Price Guide to Glassware has been vetted by glassware experts and professional art historians alike.
- A COMPLETE MARKET REVIEW. A major resource based on interviews with hundreds of dealers, collectors, and glass-collecting clubs.
- INVALUABLE TIPS. Crucial information on buying and selling, condition, and care--plus how to detect reproductions and clever fakes.
[ ] FULLY ILLUSTRATED.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
This edition has all-new prices, plus 10-15% new material, including some new photos. Collectors love glass, and this is an excellent, thorough volume. Its coverage of both American and European glassmakers is important; it's so hard to find a price guide that covers both equally well.
--Randy Ladenheim-Gil, Editor, House of Collectibles
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Condition: Brand New. New. Seller Inventory # DH pb29pg1152to1351-13153