· 25 country getaways off the beaten path for people who love to walk, all complete with:
· Detailed directions for easy-to-moderate walks along the country roads and forest footpaths.
· Stops at picturesque villages and colonial ruins, remote beaches and unspoiled riverbanks, historic sites and natural wonders unknown even to many longtime residents, in the footsteps of Ichabod Crane, George Washington, Walt Whitman, and Bob Dylan.
· Most walks within 1 1/2 hours of New York City in Connecticut, New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania.
· Every walk accompanied by recommended inns, restaurants, picnic spots, and detailed maps.
· Written by Conde Nast Traveler's Gary Stoller and travel expert Bruce Bolger, both passionate walkers and longtime area residents.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Fodor's, 1995. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # M0679030921
Book Description Fodor's, 1995. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0679030921