This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
· A great two-in-one travel resource--an indispensable guide plus a full-size map--that will give you an immediate handle on everything you need to know and everywhere you want to go in Berlin.
· Packaged in a handy plastic wallet.
· Includes a very detailed city map and a concise guidebook that has just the information you need to experience the best of Berlin:
· The city's top attractions and the must-see sights at each; itineraries for walks and excursions; the best museums, churches, parks, political sights, freebies, bridges, and more--the author's top picks; offbeat sights even locals don't know; restaurants, hotels, shopping, and nightlife--an unabashedly opinionated selection, with pithy descriptions of each recommendation; best festivals and events; travel facts and tips on getting the most from your visit.
· Written by Christopher Rice, who holds a PH.D. from the Centre of East European Studies at England's Birmingham University, and writes regularly on Eastern Europe.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Fodor's, 1997. Paperback. Condition: New. Book&Map. Seller Inventory # DADAX0679031642
Book Description Fodor's, 1997. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M0679031642