This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
· A lavishly illustrated guide to the most distinctive inns, small hotels, B&Bs, and other accommodations in Spain, all chosen by Rivages' ultradiscriminating correspondents.
· Includes more than 200 hotels, inns, and resorts, including grand city hotels, pousadas occupying former monasteries, and Moorish fantasies by the sea.
· Each hostelry portrayed on a full page, with a color photograph, descriptive text, and detailed information about services, facilities, rates, and what to see and do in the area.
· Lively descriptions covering ambience, decor, the history of the property, and the style, personality of the innkeeper, and how-to-get-there directions.
· Extremely detailed color road maps locating every hostelry.
· A longtime best-seller in Europe, widely used by French and German travelers (which means that your fellow guests will usually be Europeans, seldom other Americans).
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Fodor's, 1996. Paperback. Condition: New. Seller Inventory # DADAX0679033149
Book Description Fodor's, 1996. Condition: New. book. Seller Inventory # M0679033149