New Interpreter's Bible: Complete Twelve Volume Commentary CD-ROM (New Interpreters Bible Commentaries)
The best in contemporary biblical scholarship is now available on CD-ROM, making it easily accessible to thousands of students, pastors, and church leaders who prepare sermons, research papers, and lessons using their computers. The New Interpreter's Bible® on CD-ROM brings all 12 volumes of the print edition to electronic format.
- Coverage of the entire Bible in twelve volumes.
- Easy-to-use format--detailed, critical Commentary and Reflections (a detailed exposition growing directly out of the Commentary).
- Includes the Apocryphal/Deuterocanonical books.
- New material specifically prepared to meet the needs of today's preachers, teachers, and students of the Bible.
- The biblical text is divided into coherent and natural units.
- The ecumenical roster of contributors includes top scholars and emerging new voices.
- Contributors draw upon a variety of approaches.
- Numerous visual aids (illustrations, maps, charts, timelines) enhance understanding and ease of use.
- Introductions to each biblical book cover essential historical, literary, sociocultural, and thelogical issues.
- The full texts and critical notes of the New International Version ® and the New Revised Standard Version of the Bible are presented for quick reference and comparison.
- Uses Folio® shadow files for cut-and-paste capibilities.
- For Windows:
- 486 or higher PC.
- Windows 95 or higher. Vista Compatible.
- 16MB RAM
- 12MB Free Hard Disk Space.
- CD-ROM Drive
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
About the Author
Leander E. Keck, convener of the Editorial Board and Senior New Testament Editor, is Winkley Professor of Biblical Theology Emeritus at Yale Divinity School.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.