Volume X: Acts; Introduction to Epistolary Literature; Romans; 1 Corinthians. Volume X contains an excellent Introduction to Epistolary Literature, plus comments on the New Testament books of Acts, Romans, and 1 Corinthians.
· Easy-to-use format—detailed, critical Commentary and Reflections (a detailed exposition growing directly out of the Commentary)
· Coverage of the entire Bible in twelve volumes
· Includes the Apocryphal/ Deuterocanonical books
· New material specifically prepared to meet the needs of today’s preachers, teachers, and students of the Bible
· The biblical text is divided into coherent and natural units
· The ecumenical roster of contributors includes top scholars and emerging new voices
· Contributors draw upon a variety of approaches
· Numerous visual aids (illustrations, maps, charts, timelines) enhance understanding and ease of use
· Introductions to each biblical book cover essential historical, literary, sociocultural, and theological issues
· The full texts and critical notes of the New International Version® and the New Revised Standard Version of the Bible are presented in parallel columns for quick reference and comparison.
Download The NIB Vol. 10 Errata Sheet
CD-ROM Version for the full Twelve Volumes is also available. Click here for more details.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Leander E. Keck, convener of the Editorial Board and Senior New Testament Editor, is Winkley Professor of Biblical Theology Emeritus at Yale Divinity School.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Abingdon Press, 2002. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0687278236
Book Description Abingdon Press, 2002. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. Never used!. Bookseller Inventory # P110687278236
Book Description Abingdon Press, 2002. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. Brand New!. Bookseller Inventory # VIB0687278236
Book Description Abingdon Press. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. 0687278236 New Condition. Bookseller Inventory # NEW7.0264501
Book Description Abingdon Press, 2002. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # M0687278236