A detailed data visualization of Berkshire Hathaway for the 50 year period of leadership under Warren Buffett. From September 1964 to December 2014, the price of Berkshire Hathaway stock rose 18,262x, or over 21% annually. These charts detail the history and driving factors behind that growth.
The medium is a 36" x 18" matte print that looks just as good as wall poster as it does framed or mounted in an office (search "18x36 frame" on Amazon for good options). Berkshire financial data was obtained from a full 50 year collection of annual reports.
· Line charts of: Berkshire's stock price & book value, S&P 500, and CPI
· Performance of major investments: GEICO, Washington Post, Coca-Cola, Wells Fargo, American Express
· Annual breakdown of contributors to BV/share growth by category
· Snapshot of yearly balance sheet as a % of equity, including float funding
· 50 year price-to-book chart that includes stock issuance and repurchase dates
Prints are rolled and shrink-wrapped. To unroll safely for display: Unroll them, then roll them the opposite direction and leave them overnight. The next day, put it image side-down on a perfectly flat table, placing books over it to flatten. Be careful not to bend!
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want