With the help of technology, communication has grown tremendously. With a few clicks or taps on a mobile device it is now easier than ever to talk to friends and family. While this is certainly convenient, it also creates an opportunity for someone with malicious intent to prey on children for things such as:
- Cyber bullying
- Inappropriate communication with adults
- Drug and alcohol abuse.
As parents we do our best to keep our kids safe. Text messaging has enabled kids to communicate like no other previous generation. How can we keep track of their text messaging to make sure they aren't at risk?
Do you know with whom your kids are communicating on their iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch? Do you want to find out?
Most parents don’t know it is possible to monitor their child’s messages on a separate Apple device! You no longer need to sneak a peek at their phone while they are sleeping or in the shower. You do not need to install spyware or other applications that expose your child’s personal information to unknown people. Instead, you can use the knowledge provided in this book to view your child’s iPhone, iPad, or iPod messages on an independent Apple device that you setup.
Important information about this book:
- It is a step-by-step tutorial to help any parent monitor their child’s iMessages and text messages from iPhones and other Apple devices
- Easy-to-follow with lots of screenshots to guide you
- Contains helpful tips to setup a device to receive your child’s messages and offers some potential solutions to common issues that may arise during the setup process
- Monitor your child’s iMessages without having to buy additional software or pay a monthly fee
- Only works on Apple devices such as iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Mac computers.
Peace of mind is priceless and can be yours. With this book you will be able to monitor your child’s iMessages and text messages in no time.
The risk is too great not to take action that may prevent your children from becoming involved in so many of today’s social perils. Parents need all the possible tools to help protect their children.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.