Book of photography on one of the world's most remarkable cities -- London. Lively commentary about the city's past and present.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
· A great two-in-one travel resource--an indispensable guide plus a full-size map--that will give you an immediate handle on everything you need to know and everywhere you want to go in London.
· Packaged in a handy plastic wallet.
· Includes a very detailed city map and a concise guidebook that has just the information you need to experience the best of London:
· The city's top attractions and the must-see sights at each; itineraries for walks and excursions; the best museums, parks, children's activites, and more--the author's top picks; offbeat sights even locals don't know; restaurants, hotels, shopping, and nightlife--an unabashedly opinionated selection, with pithy descriptions of each recommendation; best festivals and events; travel fact and tips on getting the most from your visit.
· Written by Louise Nicholson, who has lived in central London since 1976.
Louise Nicholson is the award-winning author of more than twenty-five books and regular contributor to Apollo magazine, Fine Art Connoisseur, Country Life and Conde Nast Traveler. She lived in London for twenty-five years, has lectured on London at British and American museums, and campaigned actively for the conservation of the city's buildings. Richard Turpin, a specialist in architecture and interiors, has worked for architectural practices, hotel groups and advertising companies. His photographs have appeared in a range of national newspapers and magazines.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Frances Lincoln, 1998. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. Never used!. Bookseller Inventory # P110711211876
Book Description Frances Lincoln. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. 0711211876 New Condition. Bookseller Inventory # NEW7.1210085
Book Description Frances Lincoln, 1998. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # M0711211876
Book Description Frances Lincoln. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. 0711211876 We guarantee all of our items - customer service and satisfaction are our top priorities. Please allow 4 - 14 business days for Standard shipping, within the US. Bookseller Inventory # TM-0711211876
Book Description Frances Lincoln, 1998. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0711211876