Alternative Ageing: The Natural Way To Hold Back The Years

3.4 avg rating
( 10 ratings by Goodreads )
 
9780718148461: Alternative Ageing: The Natural Way To Hold Back The Years
View all copies of this ISBN edition:
 
 

Suzi Grant walks her talk. Now in her fifties, Suzi is the ultimate baby boomer; she lives life to the full and cares passionately about her health. As one of the UK's leading nutritionists, Suzi has been intensely researching the very latest breakthroughs on natural anti-ageing techniques and in Alternative Ageing she translates the science into a practical and easy plan. There are twelve steps to ageing well, and all work together to keep you feeling and looking young, fit and healthy. Discover which foods contain anti-ageing minerals, what to do to keep your mind fit and alert, and how to help your bones and joints stay supple and strong. The results: put your children, or even your grandchildren, to shame with your levels of energy and vitality.

"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.

About the Author:

Suzi Grant is a qualified practitioner and member of the British Association of Nutritional Therapists. She runs two thriving practices in West London and in Brighton, where she lives. As well as running workshops and giving lectures she also writes for a wide range of national magazines and newspapers and broadcasts regularly on LBC, Southern FM and other TV and radio stations. In short, Suzi lives every day to the max and is known by her friends as 'The Naughty Nutritionist', because while she practises what she preaches 80 per cent of the time, the other 20 per cent she is still capable of being a normal human being!

"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.

Top Search Results from the AbeBooks Marketplace

Stock Image

1.

Grant, Suzi
ISBN 10: 0718148460 ISBN 13: 9780718148461
New Quantity Available: 1
Seller:
BennettBooksLtd
(San Diego, CA, U.S.A.)

Book Description Condition: New. New. Seller Inventory # M-0718148460

More information about this seller | Contact this seller

Buy New
US$ 110.04
Convert currency

Add to Basket

Shipping: US$ 4.95
Within U.S.A.
Destination, rates & speeds